After the rapid acquisition of our most loyal fans, subscribers steadily increased. By the end of the first year, the program was the largest revenue-producing medium at 31%.
2022 vs 2021 Highlights
- Despite the app taking $2M of expected SMS revenue, revenue increased 22% YoY.
- Through advanced segmentation and personalization efforts, opt-out rate decreased by 12%.
- Ad hoc opt-out rate decreased 20%.
- 301X ROI (up 45% YoY).
- Total unique clicks nearly doubled despite sending 23% fewer campaigns.
- uCTR increased by 70% to 11.8%.