14+ years of experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Klaviyo, Eloqua, Pardot, Mailchimp/Mandrill, Attentive
- HTML, CSS, SQL, AMPscript
- CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR
- Litmus, Tableau, Google Analytics, Firebase, Mode
- Shopify Plus, Tapcart, Appsflyer Stamped.io, Zendesk, Nosto, Fresh Relevance, WordPress, TryNow
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign), Figma
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office
- Movable Ink, Persado
- Social Snowball, Grin, Refersion, Upfluence
- Klaviyo Deliverability Certificate (2023)
- Klaviyo Developer Certificate (2023)
- Klaviyo Product Certificate (2023)
- Klaviyo SMS Strategy Certificate (2023)
- Iterable Foundations Certificate (2023)
- Google Analytics 4 Certificate (2023)
- Google Ads - Measurement Certificate (2023)
- Google Ads - Apps Certificate (2023)
- Google Mobile Experience Certificate (2023)
- Google AI-Powered Performance Ads Certificate (2023)
- Mailchimp Foundations Certificate (2023)
- Mailchimp Email Marketing Certificate (2023)
- Mailchimp Email Automations Certificate (2023)
- Dale Carnegie Course (2010)
2021 - 2023Goorin Bros.
Head of CRM
Created the CRM strategy to drive acquisition, customer lifetime value, and retention. Increased CRM channel revenue 196% in ’21 and 10% in ’22. Passionate about creating roadmaps of customer journey experiences across key moments in the customer lifecycle spanning email, SMS, push marketing. Managed projects, including automations, insight analysis, intelligent mining, and testing to optimize performance, personalization, and engagement. Continually analyzed CRM funnel KPI’s to identify opportunities to optimize pre and post click experiences.
- Oversaw a CRM team, leveraging customer segments and analytics to personalize communications. Increased repeats 48% YoY.
- Directed digital merchandising, website management, traffic, and ecommerce sales working closely with Supply Chain team to allocate inventory across stores, website, and app. Migrated POS system to Shopify with no site disruption.
- Drove channel growth by spearheading a large project, owning testing, integrations, and communication to launch the company’s first app, focused on exclusive drops and easy ordering. Captured 75% of new release sales within first 2 weeks.
- Designed and implemented a CRM program (SMS) which quickly became the largest online revenue producer (31%).
- Reduced opt-out rate by 59% through dynamic, personalized content development and communication.
- Increased net AOV by 58.4% for first-time customers by launching an innovative Try Before You Buy Program.
2020 - 2021Expedia Group
CRM Manager, Transactional Communications
Built overall strategy to enhance communication and streamline the customer journey. Worked cross-functionally to design and deliver CRM initiatives critical to business growth and customer adoption and retention. Built segments, KPIs and analysis to identify unique opportunities and remove friction across the customer journey.
- Created Vrbo’s first CRM Governance program leveraging analytics and insights to enhance communication.
- Analyzed the customer journey (email, push, SMS, site) and worked with cross-functional teams (product marketing, product, CRM, MarTech) to prioritize and implement improvements.
2019 - 2020Expedia Group
Senior Global Email Marketing
Managed marketing communication strategies within the CRM email channel to drive acquisition and retention while increasing new listings and product conversion. Leveraged analytics and reporting to optimize email performance, drive segmentation, and identify and launch new opportunities in the partner program.
- Increased new listing conversion by 149%+ ($2M+ in revenue) by leading an email marketing acquisition test.
- Designed and analyzed a hidden listing reactivation cycle to increase re-listing conversion and deliver personalized partner experience, driving a predicted $1.7M in incremental value.
- Applied strategies and testing across 15+ markets across the globe.
2018 - 2019KEY
Head of Marketing
Created data-driven digital marketing campaigns, including email, content creation, website and landing pages, branding, and customer experience. Collaborated with Product team to create new IP, leveraging data, insights, UX design, and messaging to streamline the customer journey. Reported actionable insights to executives and investors.
- Increased landing page conversion 26% by redesigning the email marketing CRM journey and segmentation strategy.
- Created numerous email lifecycles to acquire new leads and maximize value within current accounts.
- Migrated email service provider from Pardot to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, enabling the design of dynamic content to streamline each phase of the customer journey.
2015 - 2018Drumroll
Senior Account Executive
Managed, strategized, and analyzed email campaigns for global Microsoft Stores and Windows Store CRM promotional efforts, automations, triggers, and custom landing pages. Developed promotional email strategy, revenue forecasting, and editorial plans, layering in target audience strategy with testing objectives and KPI optimization. Created segmentation and list strategy plans based on engagement and purchasing behavior. Oversaw a team of 2 Account Executives.
- Drove segmentation within the Microsoft Store to target different areas of the shopping funnel; analyzed 120 insightful data points (email opens and clicks, purchases, categories, time, location, channel, etc.) to uncover new opportunities.
- Delivered the best-performing post-purchase CRM series for the Microsoft Store with a 130% increase in OR and 254% increase in CTR by working collaboratively to create custom video and email content.
- Boosted customer engagement and brand loyalty by redesigning several CRM email initiatives, including welcome path, we miss you, cart abandon, browse abandon, and post-purchase lifecycle, including automation logic.
2013 - 2015MOSAK Advertising + Insights
Directed business strategy for web, email, SEM, and more, leading a team of 4 (developers, content strategist, digital advertising specialist) to maximize customer acquisition, ROI, and revenue growth. Coded, tested, and deployed email campaigns using responsive design. Created interactive web content to enhance the strategic marketing plan.
- Advanced new website and development projects by developing interactive site architecture and programming code.
- Increased revenue by managing go-to-market strategies and launch plans for Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.
2011 - 2013Social Media Delivered
Social Media Manager
Developed, analyzed, and continually improved social media strategies to drive acquisition and growth.
- Served as trusted advisor and consultant delivering social media strategies to a portfolio of B2C and B2B clients.
- Improved company policies and procedures by leading a process improvement project.